Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Like that 10 pounds lurking around the corner, I'M BACK!

That's right! Just like Robin mentioned, and as Sir Elton John sang......"the bitch is back"! LOL LOL!! I still have my handy dandy trusty rusty whip at my side, and I'm ready to jump in and get back in the game! First, thanks to Robin for having me back, it's nice to know that I really was missed! I missed you all too!

Just to let you all know I really haven't changed any, as my old self, I still have half a dozen things going, nothing finished yet of course. The grandbaby has grown by leaps and bounds, and is now almost 4 months old! I'm super-charged up to be back and helping out Robin again, and I'm leaving all the negativity back in the dust. The certain individual who caused me to leave the group the first time around is ancient history, and I for one will not tolerate any unnecessary BS in this group. Robin has worked too hard, as have all of you, to make this group successful to have it compromised.

We must all move forward and make this the best group it can be! If any of you need to contact me for anything.....please feel free to email me at:
bornwhitehot@gmail.com. You can also tweet me on twitter, you'll find me as LaDEEStarlite.

So let's make it official...and get this party started.....crack open that bottle of the bub, and pour me a tall hypnotiq martini!!

Shani ~Group Moderator~
~Owner of GB Dzynz~

1 comment:

  1. hi! this is the link for my blinkie

    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/kezt777/kez_blinkie_star.gif

    ReplyDelete