Friday, August 14, 2009

What is this Blog about??

Well...there are soooo many Blog Trains out there and I know I would love to know about them either to join or just jump on the Train and gather the goodies.

So....that is why I created "Catch A Ride On A Blog Train".

Anyone who wants to advertise their Blog Train to have others join....anyone who wants to post their Blog Train schedule...anyone who wants to post their Pre-Freebies for their Blog Train OR if you don't care to join a Blog Train but like to take the rides....this is the place for all of you!!!

How great it will be to have one place to gather to check out what is going on the Blog Train world.

I also have a Yahoo Group that I am working on. Please feel free to join. In this group I will have some great information on how to create a Blog Train....color pallets...and most important a place for people to gather to discuss their Blog Trains. Lots of goodies to be added there.

If you would like to have your information posted here, please email me at digiscrapsdezines@gmail.com

This is a new Blog...so bear with me while we work out the kinks.

Can't wait to see all the Blog Trains!! TOOT TOOT

No comments:

Post a Comment